Sending out a big thank you to all the dance teachers who attended the Dance Teacher Summit this past weekend. You all are so inspiring! It was three days of non-stop classes, panels, tools and networking. I loved being surrounded by you all and feeling your passion and commitment. I don’t know about you, but now that I’m back in the office I can’t help but wish I could simply run down the hall to hear the latest wisdom directly from people like Denise Wall, Mandy Moore, Kim DelGrosso, Tony Dovolani and Mia Michaels.
While we don’t have access to the full DTS community every day, we can stay connected:
1. Visit Dance-teacher.com for how-to articles, instructional videos and more
2. “Like” Dance Teacher on Facebook
3. Subscribe to the Dance Teacher e-newsletter
4. Read “Ask the Experts” every month in Dance Teacher magazine for perspectives from Kathy Blake, Suzanne Blake-Gerety and Joanne Chapman
5. Write and let us know what you found most helpful and what you’d like to hear more about all year long. http://www.dance-teacher.com/contact/write-to-us
Photo: Dance Teacher staff with Tony Dovolani after his ballroom class at the 2012 Dance Teacher Summit