Dear Dance Lovers,
If there’s one word to describe ballet dancers, it’s passionate. We are a devoted bunch, whether it means committing to a heavy training schedule, watching endless ballet clips on YouTube or reading up on everything there is to know about our beloved artform.
That’s why we’ve created Pointe+—our brand-new digital platform for serious ballet students, professional dancers and ballet enthusiasts. With Pointe+ you’ll be able to go more in depth with exclusive columns and videos, feature-length stories, and interviews with today’s great dance artists. As you advance on your dance journey, our aim is to support you along the way and celebrate ballet at its best.
Pointe+ launches in late fall—here’s what you can expect:
- Step-by-step technique videos with master teachers
- Cross-training and conditioning tutorials
- In-depth career and training features
- New columns offering expert advice and behind-the-scenes access
- Interviews, profiles and exclusive videos of international ballet stars
- Hosted conversations with dance artists
- Audio playlists so you can listen to Pointe on the go
Members will also receive a one-year print subscription to Dance Magazine. Plus, as we grow Pointe+ and continually add more content, you’ll always be up-to-date on all things ballet.
Sign up here to be among the first to know as soon as the platform launches. I can’t wait to welcome you to Pointe+!
Amy Brandt, editor in chief, Pointe