Dear Dance Colleagues,
Are you seeking new ways to develop your students’ technical skills and artistic range? Do you need professional advice on supporting their mental health and physical well-being? Would you like on-the-go musical inspiration for your classes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then it’s time to join DanceTeacher+!
As a DT+ member, you’ll get instant access to a rich tool kit of resources that will help you refine your teaching practice and nurture the next generation. Now, you can invest in your ongoing professional development, strengthen your network and stay up to date with what’s happening in the dance education world (both in the U.S. and abroad) by accessing the platform’s top-notch teaching resources. DT+ features expert-led teaching videos, technique and artistry tips, health and body advice, dance history profiles, and music playlists from an all-star lineup of educators. You’ll also be privy to our upcoming added features, including lesson plans, insightful hosted conversations and more.
Given our vast content library, there are plenty of DT+ exclusives that you might have already missed:
- Find out why some of your corrections might be causing harm.
- Learn how to broach the intimate subject of body hair with your students.
- Watch a video tutorial on how to help your students achieve deeper, more dynamic pliés.
- Discover why it’s time to prioritize wellness in university dance programs.
- Get first-aid tips to manage common scenarios, from injuries to fainting.
- Explore why different dance shoes call for different “pre-hab.”
- Tune in to teaching playlists from Kathryn Morgan, Chloe Arnold, Tere O’ Connor and others.
By becoming a DanceTeacher+ member today, you’ll enjoy additional perks, like our monthly members-only newsletter, exclusive deals from DanceTeacher+ partner brands, and a one-year print subscription to Dance Magazine.
Join now for our special introductory rate of only $45 for your first year of access. I can’t wait to welcome you to DanceTeacher+!