For whatever reason, dance-educator skills and craft skills seem to go hand in hand—that and the fact that every one of you is a serious overachiever.
We know that for many of you the idea of picking up a bag of generic grocery-store candy is BORING. So, to help you go the extra mile while flexing your craft skills, we’ve rounded up five deliciously adorable Halloween-treat ideas for you to take to dance class this October 31! Tell your kids they can thank us for their joy 💁.
Take a picture of the treats you make for class and tag us in them! We want to see your masterpieces!
1. White Chocolate Ghosts by Whole Foods Market
Halloween Recipe: White Chocolate Ghosts | Freshly Made l Whole Foods Market
2. Pumpkin Mini Cakes by Preppy Kitchen
How to Make Pumpkin Cakes
3. Halloween Pudding Cups by Party Pinching
Halloween Pudding Cups
4. Candy Apples by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio
How to Make Candy Apples Two Ways (Traditional Candy Apples and Jolly Rancher Candy Apples Recipes)
5. Halloween Cake Pops by Living to DIY With Rachel Metz
How to Make Halloween Cake Pops!