It’s the day after Valentine’s Day, and every single one of us is in a chocolate coma scrolling through endless love posts on social media. It’s both the best and the worst day of the year 😂. Obnoxiously mushy Instagram captions aside, whether you have a significant other or not, we all know that your studio co-workers are the actual loves of your life.
Check out our five reasons why, and let us know over in our comments if we got ’em right!
1. You spend more time with them than you do your actual family.
But like, really, though. Every. Single. Day.
2. They’re the first people you call when you’re in a crisis.
“Carol! I’m having choreographer’s block. Can you come help me brainstorm ideas??”
“Susan! My kids have the flu, and my partner is out of town. Can you sub for me???”
“Sarah! I have a small-group number on in competition room A, and a senior number at the same time in competition room B. Can you watch one of them for me????”
3. They understand your passion for dance and would never ask you to give it up.
4. They know by heart all of the numbers you’ve choreographed.
Literally, you could throw them onstage right now, and they wouldn’t miss a beat.
5. They aren’t afraid to be honest when you ask them for constructive feedback.
We all need someone to tell us when we have put one too many hair flips in our number. Thank goodness for our studio co-workers. They’re the best friends ever.
We love you and your studio support systems! Have a very happy day after Valentine’s Day, everyone!